Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista.
RAM: at least 512 MB.
Free disk space: 150 Mbytes.
Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer (all versions), Opera, Google Chrome, Yandex.Browser, Mozilla Firefox, and other browsers.
To use AdGuard on a PC or tablet under Microsoft Windows, you should download the installation package and launch the installation program. Perform the following actions:
1) Open your browser and proceed to the AdGuard website by typing adguard.com in the address bar and then click DOWNLOAD.
2) When the download is finished, press the Run button shown in the Downloads bar or click the file name adguardInstaller.exe.
3) You’ll see the User Account Control dialogue box requesting to allow the app to make changes to your PC. Click Yes.
4) Next, choose the folder on your PC for the app to be installed to.
If you do not agree with the default installation path, press [Browse], select the folder for AdGuard installation in the Browse For Folder window, and confirm your choice by clicking OK. You can also install AdGuard to a new folder by clicking Make New Folder and entering its name. To create a desktop shortcut for AdGuard, check the Create a desktop shortcut box. Press Install to proceed with installation.
5) Wait for the installation to complete and click Finish.
6) When the installation is complete, you can learn about the main functions of AdGuard. To begin your tour of the app and step-by-step adjustment of its principal parameters, click Let's do it!. If you want to skip this step, press Leave as it is.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed AdGuard on your computer. On the screen you will see the main window where you can change the app’s settings.
If you need to uninstall or reinstall AdGuard, do the following:
In case regular uninstall doesn't work for any reason, you can try to use Advanced method.
To reinstall AdGuard on your PC, launch the installation program again and repeat the steps in the AdGuard Installation section.
First of all, you need to download the uninstaller tool created by our developers. You can do it by using
this link. Extract the archive to any folder on your PC and run the Adguard_Uninstall_Utility.exe file. Then follow the instruction below:
"[OK] Uninstall finished"
Attention! Follow steps 3-4 only if after performing first two steps wasn’t enough for some reason. Usually it can be determined by seeing incorrect reinstall of AdGuard, but we strongly suggest contacting our support before using steps 3-4 of advanced uninstall instruction.
"[OK] Uninstall finished"
AdGuard is successfully uninstalled!